Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I've been slacking.

Well I haven't posted in quite some time due to how busy I've been or no laptop. I keep telling myself, I need to blog but haven't had time but now I do..yahoo!! So here's a little update, today I just got back from visiting home for Christmas break. I had the absolute best Christmas break. No matter where I go in life I always know that Georgia will always be home and there is nothing like my mother's cooking. I'm so grateful for my family and friends. Over Christmas break, it first started with a beach trip/get away to Newcastle Australia with my best friends! It was the most fun and laid back vacation full of sand-boarding down sand dunes, swimming in freezing water and catching the lovely Australian sun.

                                                              
 || NEWCASTLE TRIP ||

















More events that took place this month was Graduation Ball, Sisterhood United and visiting my hometown of Douglasville, Georgia AKA a suburb of Atlanta, PLUS Passion Conference 2014. I had a blast seeing family and dear friends.
|| GRAD BALL/GRADUATION CEREMONY ||










|| SISTERHOOD UNITED ||




|| VISITING HOME- USA||





















|| PASSION CONFERENCE 2014 ||









December and January were such enjoyable months that I will forever treasure. I'm so grateful for such influencial, loving and outstanding family and friends. It's these people that make life so great. Grateful is an understatement. Happy late holidays! XO






















 








No comments:

Post a Comment