Sunday, January 26, 2014

Back To Summer...Yes Please

Now that I'm back in the Australia, it's been the perfect weather. Not too hot but has a cool breeze, it's the most enjoyable weather. So of course I brought some of my favorite swim suits from back home and was so stoked to get my tan back (although I am blessed and have arab skin) and swim it up. I have missed my best friends which just so happen to be my housemates and I have missed my other good friends. I love this place because I have found the best of friends, the best church and church family, and beautiful land. If only my family and friends from back home could move over then I would stay here for the rest of my days. BUT there truly is no place like home and I love the USA. This will be a new season in my life, lots of changes for this next six months. My mom has always said, "the only constant thing in life is change." I've learned life is a lot easier if you welcome change with open arms and seek the growth opportunity that change and "the NEW" has. Till school and my busy schedule start back up I'm embracing the beach, city, mountains, sleeping in and hanging out with my friends.














No comments:

Post a Comment