Saturday, November 9, 2013

P. Sherman | 42 Wallaby Way | Sydney

Days in the city never get old, no matter how many times I go. And no matter how many times I go I still can't believe that I live here. Plus I always think of Finding Nemo. I made a city trip this Saturday with some of my housemates// the greatest housemates. Nothing better than a lovely spring day with the perfect weather and the perfect girls. The day started off with....drum roll please...holiday drinks from the scarce Starbucks! I can't tell you how odd it is to see Christmas decorations everywhere when it's practically summer outside. The holiday drinks here can either be hot or cold...and I couldn't resist to be in the Christmas spirit and get a hot drink...not just any hot drink but a gingerbread latte. Oh my yum. The lady looked at me so strange when I ordered the hot latte...I just responded with "I'm American." That clarified things short and sweet. It was home in a cup.

Next we went down the Darling Harbour bridge and just walked around to the cutest markets. Which then led to lunch. Us girls gotta eat. We had amazing pizza...yep we're pretty fancy. The rest of the day was then followed by huge ice cream cones, beautiful gardens, art museums, and walks around the town. I love this town// I love my housemates & friends// I'm so thankful.






Forever searching for Nemo...

PLUS: My brother facetimed  (is that a word? whatever. I made it one) me in the city so I gave him a tour of the city! He hates traveling so I know he'll never get over here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment