Sunday, June 2, 2013

Saying Goodbye & Saying Hello

I am now a high school graduate! I had graduation this past Friday and bittersweet is the only way to explain this whole chapter in my life. I know that I'm so ready to be done with where I'm at and move on to bigger things...such as college in Australia. Knowing that I don't go back to my high school every morning still hasn't sank in. In high school I've met so many people who have impacted me and those are the people who will be very hard to forget. I'm surely going to miss skipping to go get food every day or walking into Mrs. Cochran's room for passes, someone to vent to or to take a nap in her closet. I love that the people who impacted me the most are still so close to me.
Walking for graduation, I was only nervous that my feet would come out of my shoes...but it went smooth and well. That was the moment I had waited for since freshman year and it was over in 30 seconds. Afterwards we feasted at my house which was then followed by a day of feasting the next day with all my family. Those were the last moments together with my family till Christmas so I definitely had to cherish it. My family and friends really do rock....so hard.

To sum up my amazing graduation party, we ate TONS and ventured around in the nature around my humble abode. I can't wait for my new chapter in life in AUSTRALIA which is where I'll now be rooming with my bestie!!! Excitement is off the charts. So goodbye to this chapter in my life and hello to the new chapter I'm entering!

Graduation Night:                     
My God Mother & My Mom's Bestie Since They Were 7- Aunt Pam



Graduation Party:








Our Norm. He enjoys torturing me but that's big brother duties.


Oh & I got a new fancy Cannon camera, YAHOO!












No comments:

Post a Comment