Monday, May 27, 2013

Rockin' Our Day Off

Memorial Day weekend, this is a weekend where summer festivities officially start, the weekend is an extra day long and where America steps aside and shows there respect to the women and men who fight/fought for our country. For Memorial Day, I spent it rock climbing with my very good friend. This is our way of saying to our troops and veterans that YOU ALL ROCK...(punny joke intended)

This was my first time ever going rock climbing and it's safe to say I LOVE IT! I plan on building my upper body strength before I go again though. Also we went to the largest indoor rock climbing facility in Georgia. But since it was my first time I didn't go on the crazy, twisty, advanced wall....maybe one day!

I know this looks like a gum wall that you would see at an amusement park but this is the crazy advanced wall...



No comments:

Post a Comment