Monday, June 10, 2013

North Georgia Adventures

A couple days away from the city life is good for the soul. Driving up to North Georgia was breathtaking, thanks to the scenery. I drove up to stay with one of my very good friends and her family and I had an absolutely great time to say the least. The first day in Helen consisted of walking around to all the cute little shops and taking in the beautiful-ness at the park near by, all wrapped up with an outstanding antique shop. This antique shop was a large, old two story home that was filled with things galore.


All of this beautiful, detailed China is from Holland.

I LOVED these railings, that led to the park.


SWEET old cameras




One day, when I get married and have a house I will have a licence plate wall!



On the rest of the trip we kayaked 5 miles down the Chattahoochee river and although I wish I could've documented this CRAZY, but fun adventure I was not risking my camera. We did purchase an underwater disposable camera and I'll post those...one day. This was my first time kayaking and definietly not my last time, I adored it!! This trip was wrapped up by hiking up to Anna Ruby Falls. Which was a stunning view, once you made it to the falls. 




Last but surely not least, this one is my fav!

 So now you go take an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment