Thursday, May 9, 2013

Let's Get Fancy & Dance

May 4th, also known as Star Wars Day (May the fourth be with you) was my senior prom. Another one of those "this is my last" event, that make you realize that high school is coming to a close. Although many and many of days I CANNOT wait to be out of high school, many things I will surely miss. Knowing that my last prom I'll ever attend was this past Saturday was surely strange. Most girls make hair appointments, make-up appointments, spend a ridiculous amount of moola on their dress and tons on money for all the other things that tag along...I had a considerably cheap, bumpin time at prom. I did my own hair and make up and got a major discount on my dress. I felt almost rewarding that I saved so much money along with how I pulled off my last minute hair dew. What what! I had a rad time with my prom group all night. The only thing that put a damper on the night was the awful rainy weather, so we couldn't go camping and the next day we couldn't go to the lake...sorta a bummer BUT our alternate plans worked out pretty swell. I had a blast dancing with my fellow peeps and ate SO much food....it was such a good idea to buy a tad of a roomy dress because I had the privelege to eat and eat...and eat and didn't have to worry about my dress being tight. I HIGHLY reccomend this technique. Majority of our school had girls go with girls and that's exactly what I did...I think this is the funnest way to go! I'm so blessed and thankful to have great friends and to have had an awesome night!







No comments:

Post a Comment