Monday, May 20, 2013

Number Eighteen Has Arrived At Last!

So Saturday, May 18th was the birthday I have waited for, for what seems like SO long. I'm the youngest in my class, so while everybody has been doing all the anticipated things of legal life....I've been patiently waiting. I dont feel like I'm 18 though, I have always had older sibilings, cousins, and friends, I feel much older. I feel like I should've been 2 or 3 years older than I actually am. This birthday was definitely one of the best though! I started my day out by having lunch with some of my close friends that I go to school with at Outback..to get into the Australian spirit.
        


This was then followed by the utmost legal action...getting a TATTOO. Well I wish I could fib and say, "nah, that didn't hurt!" but in reality after the first few lines, I was telling myself in my head, "holy moly, why did i decide to do this....this hurts...well it's too late to stop now." Other than my conscious telling me to chicken out, I absolutely adore it!

It says "Be Still" in Arabic which is Psalm 46:10. This verse means a lot to me because its so easy to get wrapped up in the troubles and worries of this world but as soon as you be still and remember that HE IS GOD, it makes you realize he's in control. Such an amazing concept that God is always beside us, holding our right hand. 



After getting inked, me and my other two fantabulous friends went to Atlantic Station in Atlanta for some of the yummiest of yummiest food...California Pizza Kitchen! The night was wrapped up with a movie I had been DYING to see...The Great Gatsby. OH MY GOODNESS....it was so spectacular. I laughed..and of course got a little teary eyed. I recommend this movie to all of you! Well that was my special day as I stepped foot into legal life. 
                                            
                 








No comments:

Post a Comment