Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Jekyll Island Beauty

GANHS TRIP
This trip to Jekyll Island was for the "National Honors Society"....funny thing was, I'm not a member of this club. BUT my teacher just loves me so much, she let me tag along. I was so happy to be apart of this trip with my friends and make unforgettable memories...MANY OF THEM.


Night 1-
We were so excited to be out of the car and couldn't resist a walk to the beach, along with snapping some pics.



Day 1:
Minus the fact this day was dreary, windy, rainy, and a tad bit chilly, we made the best of it. On the first day our group of peeps went to Driftwood Beach, which was only a mile down the road. This beach was filled with twisted intriguing trees in the water, on the land, EVERYWHERE. I'm a tree obsessor, so this beach had my jaw dropped and amazed. We went climbing on the trees in the water, which was trickier than it seems, but a total blast. 





 



The Last Day:
This last day was filled with lots of outdoor activities with everyone at the convention and the dance. Before the dance, suprisngly we had an hour to kill....so we decided to kill this hour by having a quick beach photo shoot to capture the awesome sunset. 









( Props of her beard go to me & my mane. Totally didn't plan, which makes it cooler.)



No comments:

Post a Comment