Saturday, September 7, 2013

City Night Life

For this Saturday, my adventure took place with a little bit of laying by the pool with some great ladies and then a trip to the city.



This month, to welcome the warm weather, Darling Harbour is hosting a firework show. I was so excited to see some fireworks because I missed The Fourth of July in America this year, the fireworks at the harbour were absolutely stunning and extravagant. We took a 45 minute train to the Opera House/Harbour Bridge and from there took a ferry ride to the Darling Harbour, this was my first time on a ferry which made this trip even more exiting!!

After we got off the ferry, I got starbucks which was heavenly. Back home I have Starbucks at least 3 times a week and since Starbucks is scarce here I've had it twice while being here because it's only in the city. It's my treat that is a little taste of home. I love those little things that gives you such happiness because it reminds you of home, there is no place like home. The city trip was successful and so fun, I can't believe this is real life...

PLUS this week my outstanding mother sent me a care package of some great goodies but the one thing I flipped out about...because it's my ultimate  favorite and I had it every day back home is.....OVALTINE!! I know, that's odd but it's my fav. This week I listed all the things I'm thankful for and I must say how truly blessed and happy I am. I'm enjoying Australia more and more every week, and I'm so grateful I can be here to grow spiritually.

{ Some of the best fireworks I've ever seen }

{ The Ferry Ride }


{ The Opera House & Harbour Bridge }




No comments:

Post a Comment