Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sprang Break Y'all


My last high school spring break was a couple weeks back, totally bittersweet but it was the best one yet. This trip was super laid back and I spent it with my super chill close gal pals.
We left on our 7 1/2 hour road trip on Saturday afternoon and we arrived to Ormond Beach, Florida that night. We got to stay in Ormond for free due the delightful fact that my father lives there. (I love all free things)
                                                               Sunday- Day 1
                                              We woke up early and beach’d it up.



                             
                                      
( & I don't mean to toot my own horn but, I'm pretty rad at boogy boarding.)

Dinner- Day 1: Down The Hatch
For dinner, I took my darling friends to my favorite restaurant and it’s absolutely beautiful. It’s located on the inlet by the light house, along with the awesome fact that it has the best sunset view that I've ever seen. We took pictures at sunset, which I mean give us a break…we are girls and we LOVE taking tons and tons of pictures.


 




Monday- Day 2
On this day we were sunburnt but lovin' every minute of it. This day consisted of more beach, tanning oil, sand, food, jams and boogy boarding in ice cold waters.
Dinner- Day 2: Bubba Gump’s
Although I’m not the biggest fan of the overly priced, small portioned food..the atmosphere is the funnest!


Part 2 of Monday night-
Nature amazes me, I could seriously sit outside and watch the beautiful naturalness of the oceans waters for hours and hours. I took my friends to the lovely pier which is my one of the greatest spots to see the depths and outstanding wonders of the ocean. God’s works amaze me every single day.


Tuesday- Day 3
I’m like a little kid when it comes to the sky at sunrise and sunset. My friends and I planned to literally wake up at the crack of dawn to go watch the sunrise but they bailed on me due to how sleepy they were, so me and my dad caught the BEAUTIFUL sunrise. I am so enthralled with sunrises and sunsets because it’s truly amazing to watch God’s beautiful masterpieces and they’re never the same.
 

Dinner- Day 3: Homemade Pizza
C’mon, 4 girls and lots of flour? We were bound to have a flour fight and a destroyed white kitchen. But this pizza was DELISH.


Part 2 of Tuesday night-
Since its such a small world, on the beach we saw a good friend of ours and decided to go out for put put golf and ice cream! Who could resist some yummy yummy cold stone ice cream? (the answer is: no one)



Day 4- Wednesday
Well this was our last day and that’s always a bummed thought. By this point we were all too burnt to enjoy the rays like we had been, so this day was a super chilled day. I never get burnt but I delighted in “shade tanning”. AKA laying under the umbrella because the sun was roasting me. Lunch was spent at taco bell, which is where I indulged in many cool ranch tacos..OH MY YUM. (Thank you Lord for my fast metabolism)




I had such an impeccable trip with the greatest females, that’s a wrap.













No comments:

Post a Comment