Monday, May 19, 2014

Another Year Down

Every year I always say I had the best birthday yet...but this year I truly mean it. Living in Australia means two birthdays...since it wouldn't be my birthday in America until the next day my time, but I was okay with that! Who would complain about two birthdays? My birthday was celebrated the day before at the cutest restaurant which has little bakery's and shops throughout it...I fell in love. I went with some of my very best friends and had the most relaxing day. Eighteen was good to me, and the most adventurous, exciting and fun filled year yet.

THE POTTING SHED || RESTAURANT IN THE GROUNDS 




SURPRISE FLOWERS 


BIG SIS || HANNAH 


THE GROUNDS OF ALEXANDRIA 







My day was concluded with a taco dinner with all of my closest friends. I love when you hang out with your close friends and it doesn't take much to keep us all entertained, those are the best times to me. I love all my friends and family plus all the birthday wishes. Cheers to another year!


I got all these pictures from the amazing Hannah Grantham, Check out her post from the day || Hannahmade || http://hannahcgrantham.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/girls-day-at-grounds.html

No comments:

Post a Comment