Monday, March 10, 2014

If You Were Wondering

Four months left. Only four. Is it just me or does time fly so fast? I feel like it was just Christmas. I only have four months left in my one year in Australia. When I think about it I get sad...so i try not to think about it much. Out of all the decisions I've made in my life this one was by far the best. I know I have four months left...but that goes so fast that it will flash before my eyes. Lately I've been given so many amazing opportunities through Hillsong Church. Some opportunities that I dreamed of are actually happening, I now preach in the kid's 5 pm service and it's so rewarding to know I'm planting seeds in the next generation that will be watered throughout their days. I also have an RDG (radical discipleship group) for youth and that's a privilege to raise up the youth generation and help them along those crazy, beginning teenage years. I also got the honor to MC a chapel service & my classes this semester are mind blowing and I have the best trainers. And a plus to all this?? I do this journey with some of the best people I know, they make life fun and encourage me daily. Between all the busy days, Saturday's are the fun days full of either the beach or the city, or even a movie day. Australia, you are good to me; God you are very good to me.





























No comments:

Post a Comment