Monday, August 5, 2013

First Australia Beach Trip

Since I've been to the mountains and to the city in Australia, I have been anxiously awaiting a beach trip. Winter's here are glorious, so by golly it was time for a beach day!! I went with my friends Hannah and Kyle, who are originally from the same town as me back in Georgia. I kind of knew them before I came but in Australia we've become like family and I always have fun adventures with them. Hannah is like my older sister and Kyle and I annoy each other like siblings do. I'm very thankful for them!

We went to Palm Beach, which is a northern beach and a beautiful choice! Kyle surfed while Hannah and I walked around to the scenery and snapped away with our cameras.





Mission: Not Get Wet....Big Fat Fail








Hannah & I attempted to stand on the sane post that's above and it didn't turn out like we hoped....



There is no better way to conclude a great day than by driving home to a colorful sunset. This day makes me excited for the many beach trips to come this summer!

















No comments:

Post a Comment